Sunday, February 22, 2009

My LA bucket list and my photo of the day

There's a new type of carrot on the market...



You don't gotta lie to kick it. You read Pee Led Carrots too... right??????


So I've got less than two weeks in socal, and I'm freaking out. I don't think I am ready to leave, but looks like I've pretty much committed to the Bay now. In order to alleviate some pain, I am inspired to make a bucket list so I can feel as fulfilled as possible before my departure. Here we go:

1. Watch the sunset from Venice beach (DONE)
2. Try at least three more new restaurants, and review them (DONE and in progress)
3. Record at least three video blogs before leaving (2 down, and TODAY)
4. Have a drink at the rooftop bar at the Standard AND jump in the pool (DONE)
5. Party hard at least one more time with my friends (DONE)
6. Purchase Champagne from POP (TODAY)
7. Aimlessly stroll the streets of Pasadena one last time (DONE)
8. Watch another movie by myself at the cheap theater (Will do in SF)
9. Hit up at least two more wine bars in the area (in progress)
10. Find inspiration for my bar (always in progress)
11. Wander around downtown/the west side (DONE)
12. Check out the Getty (maybe today??)
13. Visit my Culver City friends (TODAY)
14. Watch an Ellen Degeneres show (this will be reserved for next time I'm in socal. Couldn't get tickets :( )
15. Too inappropriate for blogspot ;) (DONE x 10)

Do-able? Totally. But I probably won't be doing any major blogging for another couple weeks. Vamos a ver... good night ya'll

2 comments:

  1. where in the bay? san jose? maybe you can make it to my babys coming out! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete