Friday, March 6, 2009

it's a beautiful morning in socal, and i'm leaving... is it just me or does this feel wrong?

Been awake for 24 hours (with only 3 hours of sleep the night before and a hangover), but there hasn't been time to rest at all. I've been on the move all freaken day. Just to give you an idea of my crazy day:

I met up with five different people and spent a significant time with each
(at least 1.5 hours for every one of them)
I went on a quick two-mile run (who the hell knows why)
Had two business meetings for my gigs in SF
Wrote thoughtful thank you cards
Filled up the gas tank, and checked my oil and tire pressure
Scarfed down three meals somehow
Stopped by POP one last time
Recycled all my stuff at Cal Tech (the recycling center was closed since it was 3AM so I jumped the fence and lost a huge chunk of my skin... yes, I believe in recycling THAT much)
Finished packing
Cleaned my space
Loaded my car
Watched the sunrise from my window one last time...


Sat on my awesome balcony one last time...

See ya later socal... this is not goodbye
Hello SF... hope to see ya soon internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment