Monday, March 2, 2009

Video Blog - Episode 1

I am finally posting my video blog. My apologies for the delay. My internet has been down for the past 6 hours :( I'm nervous for ya'll to watch this, and I'd like to note how attractive I look in this screen shot. It took me a good 30 minutes to get the balls to press the 'post' button, and a good month prior to convince myself that I had to do this particular video blog first. Turn off the side bar music and enjoy EPISODE 1




So yes, I am pretty damn embarrassed now that I've put myself out there. To me, it really is comparable to being naked. I'm still a newbie so cut me some slack! If you want to know the chords I used for this song (John Legend - Everybody Knows), hit me up.

Anyway, let me know what you think, where I can improve, or what song you want me to play next. Do I talk too much?? Whatever you do or think, please comment on my page people. I've had almost 200 hits on my page within one month, and hardly any feedback. How am I supposed to entertain you if I don't know what you want?! Epi 2 will DEF be a food and wine blog. This past weekend was Kristin's birthday, and I had the honor of trying Krug. It was an unforgettable moment in time, and I stood there for a good 10 minutes taking in all the complex layers of this beautifully produced Champagne. Damn, I have a good life and wonderful friends, don't I?

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't think you are camera shy at all! crap I wouldn't sing and play guitar! ahha sorry I meant to post, but my i phone doesn't let me, and i'm hardly on the computer.
    can't wait for the next video blog, kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy!! Yay, a video blog! Can't believe that you never threw away that black widow, but I guess it does bring back memories of you screaming and jumping on to the couch, hahaha. Only one comment about the blog - next time you play, let us see your fricken guitar! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love ladies! I love the iphone, but it is sad that you can't watch videos on there :(

    Before I moved out, I finally threw out the black widow and even recycled the cup! Good point on seeing my guitar. Next vid blog... but I've been so busy in the transition that I haven't gotten a chance to practice much :(

    ReplyDelete