Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wine/Food Blog #1 - YOU THE BIGGEST BOSS THAT YOU SEEN THUS FAR

Hey ya'll. HERE IT IS. Ever wondered how to taste wine?? Why do you swirl the glass? What kinds of things am I looking for wine smelling and tasting wine? Well homies, this wine blog is about how to taste wine. Thought I'd start with the basics. Wine reviews will come in episodes to come. Although I couldn't get into too much detail about how and why to taste wine without talking for an hour, I will add some written notes at the bottom of the video blogs for you. I still get pretty nervous in front of the camera as you can probably tell by my nonsensical rambling in a few spots, but I'm confident I'll get into the swing of things soon. ;)

If you are reading this from FB, click on "View Original Link" at the bottom of this note to watch the blogs. The blog is split into two sections because blogspot only allows for 10 min videos. ENJOY.

Part 1:


Part 2:



There are two more videos blogs on the way within these next two weeks! Lastly, remember: BE THE BIGGEST BOSS THAT YOU SEEN THUS FAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment