Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vid Blog Two (for real) - My encounter with the popo

WOW, once again i'm lookin fly on my video blog screen shot. SO I promise that the dancing in the beginning only lasts for a minute ;)

I had to re-record this blog... but I had fun doin it as you will see. HAHA The song I am singing is dedicated to the beautiful woman I saw at QBar last weekend. HAH! Kidding. But this song is pretty hot despite it bein so old school. I know I butchered it pretty badly, especially the first half... but hey, I forewarned you about my singing... and Madonna is kinda really out of my vocal range :(. Oh, so the popo came after me for dancin and singing so badly =\ To get the full effect of this blog, you may want to turn up the sound... you'll see why.



Please be a follower on my blog if you haven't done so already... and/or COMMENT... even if it is to say, NANCY, YOU REALLY SUCK AT SINGING ;) Btw, yes I did say "it's hard not to judge a cover by it's book"... I only had five hours of sleep, hence the stoner looking eyes... I'm exhausted. After workin all day and recording a new blog, I think this calls for a siesta. Night ya'll...

LINK to VIDEO BLOG EPI ONE:
http://theprofoundandmundane.blogspot.com/2009/03/episode-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment